The best hotels in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca can be found here:
- Can Cera Hotel, Palma de Mallorca
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa, Pollença
- Mirador de Dalt Vila, Ibiza
- La Residencia Deia
- Cap Rocat, Cala Blava
- Can Faustino, Ciutadella
- Castell son Claret, Capdella
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
- Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
- Luxury Boutique Hotel Can Alomar, Palma de Mallorca
- Boutique Hotel Calatrava, Palma de Mallorca
Mallorca can more than Ballermann, because on the island are one of the most luxurious hotels on the Mediterranean coast, are often embedded in historical buildings. But not only the main island of Mallorca is beautiful, but also Ibiza, Minorca and Formentera also are well worth seeing and varied, particularly if you spend the holiday in one of the best hotels of the islands.
Menorca is very natural and quiet while you can find the international jet set and perhaps best parties in the world in Ibiza. Formentera can be reached only by boat and it is almost just a big beach, which is visited by many Italians like. The Balearic Islands are therefore not only worth a visit because they are so close and easily accessible.